How to deal with behavior problems in children by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner
In this FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
Free Audio Lesson for Visiting ($9.95 value)
- Learn this simple way to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you’re going to get much better results!
- You’ll also receive a FREE subscription to my parenting tips newsletter ($47 value). The tips I send out are very different than anything you’ve seen. Thousands of parents have experienced the difference they make!
What our Customers are saying…
“It’s become integrated into my day to day”
Dave provided an audio testimonial that I think does a wonderful job of describing exactly the type of problem that Talking to Toddlers solves. Dave speaks clearly about how he was looking for a toddler-specific program that he and his wife could use together, along with a specific experience of how Talking to Toddlers worked for him. If you catch yourself nodding in agreement with Dave’s way of thinking then you will love Talking to Toddlers.
“Your Guide is Almost Like a Magic Bullet”
Chris, I recently purchased your “Talking to Toddlers” mp3 and it was fantastic! Literally, this is not an exaggeration, but the same day I first tried presuppositions and double-binds, I saw a change in my relationship with my 2 year old son. In the week following, whereas before our relationship largely consisted of Dad the enforcer and toddler the oppressed (with lots of feelings of guilt and lots of tears respectively), we became closer, happier, and I really feel good about being a Dad now. Especially since I have the tools for guiding my son, but at the same time honoring his inherent rights to dignity and self-determination magic bullet. I continue to work through your lessons and apply the tools they provide.
“Using the Techniques and LOVE Them”
Thank you for the toddler tips! I laughed in agreement as I read your most recent tip, which mentions Milton Erickson (whom I studied about as a Psychology major in college) and hypnotic commands. I know these things work. I am using the techniques you have been emailing me and LOVE THEM, they are working with my 3-yr-old boy. I strongly believe in power of suggestion and I am familiar with NLP, just hadn’t thought about it the way you presented it and I will now be telling my son stories using this technique.I can’t wait to hear all your other tips!